Package - £50k plus Travel Allowance
Location - Epsom, Surrey
Our client are actively looking for a Site Manager to join their strong Production team on a new build education project in Surrey.
Our client has been established for over 25 years and has since developed an excellent reputation for the delivery of education, leisure and healthcare sector works.
Traditionally they operate in London and the Home Counties with many projects coming up in the Surrey reigon.
Reporting to the Site Manager, your responsibilities will include but not be limited to;
- Ensure that the programme deadlines are achieved
- Assist the contractors and subcontractors to ensure they have a full understanding of the required program dates
- Ensure that all building operations are carried out in line with current health and safety standards and that all method statements and risk assessments have been reviewed and checklists completed
- Conduct and monitor tool box meetings, health & safety training and TQM training, including site inductions and site training are conducted as necessary
- Ensure that all works are carried out to the highest standards of quality
- Assess the quality of work at all stages
- Must have a demonstrated track record in Site Management within a contractor environment
- Experience with managing projects in the region of £2.5 million in value
- CSCS Card
- First Aid
- Have excellent communication and problem solving skills
- Must be computer literate
If you would like to be considered for this role or any other opportunities, please submit your CV, or for a confidential discussion, please contact Lee McDonald on
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job