Are you an established Site Manager looking for a new role that can progress your career?
Are you a looking to join a reputable main contractor who can offer high-value city centre projects?
Do you have experience with mulitroom / hotel / residential projects?
A role with one of the fastest-growing contractors in the Midlands could suit you.
My client are quickly establishing a reputation as a leading main contractor in the West Midlands area. Since their recent inception, they have quickly moved to have over £200m worth of projects on the ground in the Birmingham area with typical values between £20m-£60m.
Their office, located in the heart of Birmingham City Centre, is easily accessed by Public Transport. Their team is made up of high-calibre construction professionals from market leading companies and offers a collaborative and dynamic working environment.
- Competitive package
- Central location of both office and projects
- Excellent progression opportunities
- Proactive team with high performance atmosphere
- Continuous training opportunities
My client are looking for high-performing, experienced individuals with the following credentials:
- Degree educated (or equivalent) in Construction Management or other relevant discipline
- Previous Site Management experience with an established main contractor (blue chip preferred)
- Experience in delivering Design & Build commercial construction projects with values of £15million or more
- Relevant CSCS Certification
- SMSTS & 1st Aid Qualifications
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Maintaining a high standard of health, safety and environmental management.
- Ensuring that the project is delivered to the client's expected level of quality in accordance with the project specifications and project requirements.
- Producing and developing project programmes and controlling operations to achieve delivery of the project on time.
- Organising the works and supply chain to create a strong working environment, avoiding disruption between trades.
- Working to eliminate waste so as to avoid non recoverable costs and preliminary losses.
- Undergoing continuous professional development to ensure appropriate technical awareness.
- Managing the project handover procedure and ensuring a defect / snag free completion.
- Supporting the strategy for defect closure during defects period and obtaining certificate of Making Good Defects within targets set.
Randstad CPE values diversity and promotes equality. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate against any of the protected characteristics that fall under the Equality Act 2010. We encourage and welcome applications from all sections of society and are more than happy to discuss reasonable adjustments and/or additional arrangements as required to support your application.
Candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK.
For the purposes of the Conduct Regulations 2003, when advertising permanent vacancies we are acting as an Employment Agency, and when advertising temporary/contract vacancies we are acting as an Employment Business.