Are you a site manager currently looking for the next big step in your career? If so this role might be exactly what you are looking for to boost your career.
My client a Tier 1 developer with an outstanding name in the residential market. The project itself consists of the design and build of 75 units with an RC frame. My client is offering a £55,000 salary + competitive package as well as the chance for quick career progression.
- Preparation of project reporting structure
- Preparation of aims and objective
- Formulation of and delivery of risk management strategy
- Formulation of procedures
- Project organisation structure construction supply chain
- Preparation and delivery of strategic brief to contracts manager, client and construction team
- Value management report / option appraisal report
- Preparation of development Control Plan
- Coordination and monitoring of Site Investigation
- Preparation of financial and progress reports for client meetings.
- Preparation of project closing documentation
- Planning of logistics relating to construction
If you would like to be considered for this role please apply within or alternatively contact Spencer at the London Office.
If you feel like this isn't the right opportunity for you but you are considering a move then please get in touch with me.
Randstad CPE values diversity and promotes equality. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate against any of the protected characteristics that fall under the Equality Act 2010. We encourage and welcome applications from all sections of society and are more than happy to discuss reasonable adjustments and/or additional arrangements as required to support your application.
Candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK.
For the purposes of the Conduct Regulations 2003, when advertising permanent vacancies we are acting as an Employment Agency, and when advertising temporary/contract vacancies we are acting as an Employment Business.