My client is an award winning design and build contractors that focus on new build, refurbishment and regeneration schemes within social housing and commercial projects around the midlands. The majority of their projects are based in and around Dudley so a Site Manager who is close to this location is highly sought after.
My client has become vastly experienced contractors within the social housing sector and have many key relationships within industry. They are seeking a Site Manager who possesses strong experience within the residential sector in order to hit the ground running. The role will involve many key duties in relation to the management of the sites. A Site Manager who works to a high standard will be required in order to ensure each specific phase on a project in completed to a strong standard. My client is looking for a Site Manager who has strong positive communication skills in order to successfully converse with colleagues and sub-contractors.
The role would offer a Site Manager a long term stable position with a stimulating working environment. The role is one which is highly exciting with a company that have really established themselves within the industry. My client value each individual and offer continual recognition to employees.
Site Manager Position Overview
- Liaise with company clients
- Ensure project deadlines are met
- Assist with management of health and safety aspects on site
- Integrate and manage trades and material co-ordinations
- Attend site meetings and provide cost control
- Other general site management duties
Site Manager Position Requirements
- Strong experience within a similar role
- All relevant site certifications (CSCS and SMSTS)
- Full UK Drivers licence
- Close proximity of Dudley
Site Manager Position Remuneration
- Salary DOE
- Package to be discussed at interview stage
Join us on Twitter, Facebook or LinkedIn - Search Bennett and Game Recruitment.
Bennett and Game Recruitment are acting as a Recruitment Agency in relation to this vacancy