Are you passionate about working with young people and seeing them reach their potential? Do you love working with children & want to have fun during the school holidays?
Earn money and gain valuable experience doing something you love!
Kings Camps are a market leading non-profit organisation offering sports and activity day camps at over 50 UK locations, getting children and young people active, having fun and learning together
Our coaches - we call them Red Tops - deliver high quality sports camps with an energy, passion and commitment to child development that we call the Kings Factor®.
The Camp Manager has overall responsibility for the safety of children, motivating and leading their team, venue management and delivering our customer promises.
- Studying or graduated with a childcare, sport or teaching related degree or a relevant qualification
- Experience of managing a team
- Experience of working with 4-17s in a sports coaching, education or activity setting
- Experience of planning and timetabling activities
- Ability to maintain high standards of health and safety and safeguarding
- A valid paediatric first aid qualification (Training opportunities available)
- Exceptional leadership and organisational skills
- Vibrant, fun, confident personality
- Commitment to high quality service to parents and children
- Willingness to lead from the front
- Ability to instil excitement and motivation in staff and children
- Willingness to adapt
Hours, Rate of Pay
- 08.00-18.00 Daily. £466 per week (pro rata for 3 and 4 day camps.
Dates and Location
- Over 50 locationsin England, Scotland and Wales.
- Our camps take place during the school holidays in February, Easter, May, Summer and October - we expect your commitment to a minimum of 3 consecutive weeks but dependent upon the length of a season.
Working for Us
Join the Kings Camps team and earn upto £450 P/W during the school holidays. Our roles provide incredibly valuable experience and are very career-relevant for those looking to move into roles working with children. Not only will you have fun, make loads of new friends, but you’ll also get that warm rewarding feeling at the end of the week on camp!
Staff Selection Process
Child welfare is our number one priority, therefore our selection includes:
- Interview, either in-person or by Skype
- Professional and personal reference checks
- A satisfactory Enhanced Disclosure Check with the Disclosure and Barring Service (or equivalent for Scottish Residents)