Outstanding opportunity to deliver a flagship residential project.
An established, leading residential developer who have many years experience delivering top quality homes. The business has recently undergone significant investment in further improving it's customer service, after sales care and operational functions to stay ahead of the industry.
The successful Site Manager for this role will be highly motivated and be able to work in a busy, pressurised environment with a proven track record of working to tight deadlines.
You will be used to dealing with sub-contractors and have experience of dealing with all aspects of a new build project.
- Proven experience of running a scheme from ground through to inception as #1 on site.
- Have a strong track record working on large volume developments.
- Have excellent customer and business communication skills.
- Experience managing Assistant Site Managers and a strong background in handling sub-contractors.
- You will have strong experience of working closely with customers offering excellent customer care while representing the brand.
My client is offering £50,000 - £60,000 plus up to 40% as a bonus scheme. On top of this market leading package, you will have the choice of a company car or car allowance and an exceptional benefits package.
As you will be representing one of the leading brands in the industry, the overall package reflects the prestige that goes with the role.
Great career progression opportunities and ongoing training and support are standard of the business.
- Site Manager