Site Manager | Corby | £40,000 | Main Contractor
My client are a main contractor based out of Corby, they are currently looking for a Site Manager to join them on a permanent basis.
The site that you shall be working on will be a housing site where there are 30 units left in this phase and then 69 in the second phase.
Within this role you shall need to:
- Carry out toolbox talks.
- Resolve problems and implementing actions.
- Ensure that adequate site records are maintained.
- Purchase the materials needed for the site.
- Understand budgets, valuations and costs.
- Manage the site Health & Safety procedures.
- You shall be responsible for the whole site, and in doing so you shall need to have experience with this previously. This will include: completing safely, on time, within budget.
- You shall make sure that the Site is achieves the highest levels of customer satisfaction.
- You shall help Support the business by achieving company objectives by assisting the Projects Manager.
Skills & Qualifications
- Previous Site Management experience is essential.
- Be commercially aware with excellent organisational skills
- Must have excellent communication skills, be customer focused
- Must be numerate with good IT Skills
- You must hold a Driving Licence.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.