Highfield are representing an industry leading Civil Engineering company within the Water Sector in Northern Ireland who are looking to employ a Site Manager on a freelance basis.
The overall management of a single large contract/site and contract team, working on a Waste Water Treatment Site.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Construction works are implemented to meet project requirements including site preparation and the control of operations through effective, Safety, Health, Environmental and Quality management.
- The contract is carried out in accordance with Company Systems, Policies (including Company Rules), Statutory and Contractual requirements.
- Sufficient and suitably qualified Personnel (including Subcontractors), Plant and Materials are planned for and available.
- The competence, development and improvement of employees is achieved through effective team management including the identification and implementation of training.
- The performance, organisation, control, support and monitoring of Contract staff and employees in accordance with their respective roles and responsibilities.
- Contract Works are planned, monitored, reviewed and reported as directed.
- Effective relationships with Clients or their representatives are built and maintained.
- Contract financial administration/invoicing is processed in a timely and accurate manner.
- The Works are completed to the Client's satisfaction, properly inspected, tested and handed over.
Desired Skills and Experience
Two years experience as a Site Manager having had control of small to medium sized sites.
Higher Education (NVQ+)
Site Managers Safety Training Scheme (SMSTS)
Construction Design Management
Temporary Works - Co-ordinator and Temporary Works - Trenching & Excavation
For more information on this role or to apply please contact Adam McTigue on otherwise please click apply now.