Site Manager, East Devon Site, Permanent, £35k - £40k + Benefits
Your new company
You'll be working for an extremely successful and well established regional construction company. My client operate in both the public and private sector and provide construction services for hospitals, schools, residential developments, the leisure industry and commercial builds.
Your new role
- Projects range from £300k - £3m
- Initial project is 5 residential units
- Site manage the project from start until completion
- Protect the exposure of the company to financial risks
- Adherence to current health and safety regulations
- Reporting to the Commercial Director
What you'll need to succeed
- 5 years experience
- First Aid - preferred but not essential
What you'll get in return
- £35k to £40K + benefits
- 21 days holidays + bank holidays
- Company car
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.