We have a new Freelance Site Manager role available in Norfolk. Are you available for work on an exciting project?
Position: Site Manager
Location: Swaffham, Norfolk
Contract Type: Freelance
Duration: Approx. 9 months initially
Rate: £200 - £350 per day (Negotiable depending on experience)
Contact: Shane Austin at the Welwyn Garden City Branch -
A new residential build project consisting of 40 plots, the project will involve the demolition of existing properties and the construction of houses and apartments using both traditional brick and block as well as timber frame.
Our client is looking for a site manager for the entirety of the project starting shortly. The main duties will include:
- Providing clear direction to the on-site contraction team
- Managing the day-to-day operation of the site from foundation to completion
- Ensuring the build is completed to specification
- Producing reports accurately and on time
- Ensuring high quality is maintained through every aspect of the project
- Ensuring the development passes internal and external inspections
- Ensuring a high level of customer service is maintained as top priority throughout the project
- Previous experience in a similar setting essential
- Correct CITB and First Aid Qualifications
- Be able to control sub-contract packages
- High level of IT literacy
- Relevant CSCS card
What you will get in return:
- A competitive rate
- Excellent experience with a well known regional contractor
- A dedicated consultant to guide you through your job search
Randstad CPE values diversity and promotes equality. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate against any of the protected characteristics that fall under the Equality Act 2010. We encourage and welcome applications from all sections of society and are more than happy to discuss reasonable adjustments and/or additional arrangements as required to support your application.
Candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK.
For the purposes of the Conduct Regulations 2003, when advertising permanent vacancies we are acting as an Employment Agency, and when advertising temporary/contract vacancies we are acting as an Employment Business.
- Site Manager