Negotiable Salary of £35,000 to £50,000 depending on experience
Package includes Company Car or Car Allowance
Cambridgeshire (Peterborough & Cambridge)
My Clients business focuses on three distinct, core areas; building, civil engineering and development. From enabling works on a brownfield site to a new highway junction for a residential development, everything is geared towards one key, common and consistent goal - new housing and new development.
The company's focus is on providing the highest levels of service to their clients. They build quality homes and commercial properties using state of the art techniques to meet the demands of modern expectation.
As a Site Manager you will be responsible for managing the project successfully. You will be required to work with a visiting Contracts Manager, Project Manager and Quantity Surveyor to ensure the project is managed to budget, programme and to the complete satisfaction of the client. Your responsibilities will include but not be limited to;
- Ensure that the programme deadlines are achieved
- Assist the contractors and subcontractors to ensure they have a full understanding of the required program dates
- Ensure that all building operations are carried out in line with current health and safety standards and that all method statements and risk assessments have been reviewed and checklists completed
- Conduct and monitor tool box meetings, health & safety training, including site inductions and site training are conducted as necessary
- Ensure that all works are carried out to the highest standards of quality
- Assess the quality of work at all stages
To be successful in your application you must have experience as a Site Manager for a reputable contractor as well as the following
- Apartment/Hotel/Accomadation Building experience
- High Spec Housing experience
- Civil Engineering/Groundworks projects
- Timber Frame Experienece
- Full First Aid Certificate
In return for your commitment as a Site Manager you will benefit from working for a growing organisation that offer excellent opportunities for career development and a remuneration package that consists of a Negotiable Salary of £40,000 to £50,000 depending on experience, car or allowance, pension and healthcare.
If you feel that you have the relevant experience to be successful in this position and would like to find out more please call Ryan Pearson on or email your CV to
If you feel that you have the relevant experience to be successful in this position and would like to find out more please apply online today attaching a copy of your current CV.
Due to the vast amount of applications that we receive, it is not possible for us to contact all applicants; therefore only suitable candidates will be contacted. If you do not hear anything back within 7 days of submitting your application, you have unfortunately not been selected.
Linsco are an Equal Opportunities employer. All applications will be dealt with in the strictest confidence.