Civil Site Manager
Your new company
Working for a respected civils main contractor on a prestigious £30m scheme for the Environment Agency. The company offer a stable work force and the opportunity to work on a flagship projects.
Your new role
Working as Site Manager for one of the phases of this multi-section project, reporting into an on site Project Manager and supported by a full engineering and commercial team. Your role will include all site management of trades; labour and plant allocation. The project is a riverbank stabilisation project - overseeing a £0.5m area of this £30m phased contract.
Experience required -
- Ideally river / flooding defence work
- Scope of project includes - Sheet piling; concrete piling; In-situ concreting; Brickwork and Surfacing.
What you'll need to succeed
You will require previous civil experience and a supervisory background. Plus management qualifications including SMSTS + CSCS + 1st Aid at Work.
What you'll get in return
- The contract offers a 6 month minimum duration
- Competitive industry rate
- Free Parking
- Potential for a permanent opportunity
- Opportunity to work on an exciting and interesting project
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.