Site Manager, Exeter, Volume House Builder, Exeter, £40k - £50k, Car
Your new company
You'll be joining a PLC house builder who are seeking to employ a Site Manager or Senior Site Manager to work from their Exeter based office.
Your new role
- Managing the day to day operation from foundation to completion
- Ensuring the development is completed in accordance with specification and the build programme
- Providing accurate and regular reports on progress and dates
- Controlling additional costs for non-productive costs and prelim expenditure
- Ensuring all aspects of Health and Safety are followed and adhered to
- Taking responsibility for self development and the development of others
- Monitoring and controlling the quality of production, and approve stage completions to payments to sub-contractors
What you'll need to succeed
- Longevity in previous positions
- First Aid
- Strong references
What you'll get in return
- £40k - £50k
- Choice of flexible benefits
- 25 days holiday plus bank holidays
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job