Highfield Professional Solutions are working with a National House Builder who are looking for a proficient Site Manager who will oversee all the construction operations on this exclusive new development of 1 & 2 bedroom apartments and 2, 3 & 4 bedroom homes.
The Site Manager is responsible for making sure that construction is completed within agreed time lines, cost parameters, safely and to our client's satisfaction.
The successful candidate will demonstrate strong project management skills with detailed building and construction experience. We also need someone with the ability to manage people and create a strong team spirit on site.
- Develop a build specific programme for residential housing sites
- Complete weekly management reports detailing progress against planned milestones
- Assist in the production of the pre-start health and safety plan and update and develop as the site progresses
- Liaise with the materials controller daily to ensure material deliveries are in accordance with the build programme
- Work with the Sales Executives, buying department and sub-contractors regarding the supply and installation of customer choices.
- Plan and arrange visits by the National House Builders Council to carry out stage inspections.
- You will have knowledge of health, safety and environmental legislation
- Ability to plan and make decisions with a customer focus and business awareness.
- You will be passionate about managing people
- Ability to manage and track costs
- A trade background is desirable but not essential
- SMSTS Card
- CSCS card - Site Management.
- First Aid qualified.
If you would like further information about this role, then please call Alistair Wilson on or forward an up-to-date version of your CV.