We are currently recruiting for a Site Manager to join a Property developer operating in the South of the country, predominantly around Surrey, Berkshire and Hampshire; the initial site that the successful Site Manager will be working on is close to Basingstoke. Having been established for around 30 years, our client have steadily progressed and now build around 200 houses a year, with current house prices ranging from £200k up to £2m.
The successful Site Manager will be working on a development near to Basingstoke consisting of around 55 units - all traditional homes. It is important that the Site Manger has previous experience of working in a similar role for a traditional house builder, ideally on developments of a similar size / nature. A history of good tenure will also be vital.
Duties will include coordinating sub-contractors to the day-to-day programme, chasing information/materials/choices/sub-contractors from other departments, ensuring the build quality meets the standards of the company, carrying out the necessary paperwork for H&S, coordinating services to meet show home dates & handover, and maintaining a tidy site for H&S/Sales inspections with potential customers/customer inspections. Further duties will be discussed as required.
Site Manager Position Overview
- Coordinate sub-contractors to the day to day programme
- Chase information/materials/choices/sub-contractors from other departments
- Ensure build quality meets the standards of the company
- Carry out weekly paperwork for H&S, accounts returns and returns for the Project Manager
- Coordinate services to meet show home dates and handover
- Maintain a tidy site for H&S and Sales inspections with potential customers/customer inspections
Site Manager Position Requirements
- Strong background as a No.1 Site Manager on residential projects
- History of good tenure in previous roles
- Good knowledge of H&S
- Strong communicator
Site Manager Position Remuneration
- Car or car allowance + fuel card
- Standard Pension
- Working hours: 08:00 - 17:30, M-F (1 hour lunch break)
Join us on Twitter, Facebook or LinkedIn - Search Bennett and Game Recruitment.
Bennett and Game Recruitment are acting as a Recruitment Agency in relation to this vacancy