My client is a 3 star Regional Housebuilding contractor, who work in the residential sector building 2-6 bed homes. They are currently looking to recruit an experienced Freelance Housebuilding Site Manager to work with them on a temporary to permanent contract in Doncaster.
As a Site Manager, you will well established and confident in a standalone role. You will be responsible for
- Assisting the Contracts Manager with pre-start details
- Reporting to the Project / Contracts Manager on the progress against the programme
- Maintenance of company required Health & Safety procedures / initiatives including PPE, Site Inductions, Management of Method Statements/Risk Assessments, Work Permits, Scaffold/Lifting equipment inspections
- Adherence to the Company quality standards including Management of defects, compliance with specification, compliance with materials / workmanship schedules, subcontractor code of conduct, considerate Constructors Scheme
- Maintaining and update Construction Phase Health & Safety plan as works proceed
- Liaising with the client, consultants, contract administrator, head office etc
- To assist in the management of project specific preliminaries
- To ensure, along with the Resident Liaison Officer, all relevant resident and public complaints are resolved efficiently
This is an exciting opportunity for an experienced Freelance Housebuilding Site Manager, who has a proven track record working with volume Housebuilding contractors. The ideal candidate will have a solid history in this sector of construction.
You must have a full driving licence, SMSTS, Black CSCS & First Aid at work.
The hourly rate for the Site Manager role is £20ph.
If you are interested in this vacancy & would like to apply, please send your CV to Danielle at Bromak using the contact details provided.