My client is a regional housebuilder, who work in the social residential sector building 2 - 5 bed homes and apartments. As a result of expansion and new developments, they are currently looking to recruit experienced Housebuilding Site Managers to work with them on a permanent basis.
The company are based in Leeds and have up and coming sites all over Nottingham; so travel around this area plus ad hoc travel to the head office in Chesterfield is essential.
As a Site Manager, you will well established and confident in a standalone role. You will be responsible for:
- Assisting the Contracts Manager with pre-start details
- Reporting to the Project / Contracts Manager on the progress against the programme
- Maintenance of company required Health & Safety procedures / initiatives including PPE, Site Inductions, Management of Method Statements/Risk Assessments, Work Permits, Scaffold/Lifting equipment inspections
- Adherence to the Company quality standards including Management of defects, compliance with specification, compliance with materials / workmanship schedules, subcontractor code of conduct, considerate Constructors Scheme
- Coordination / Leadership of the site team
- Assisting with the preparation of the Health and Safety file
- Maintaining and update Construction Phase Health & Safety plan as works proceed
- Liaising with the client, consultants, contract administrator, head office etc
- To be responsible for the opening and closing of the site facilities
- Management of site facilities; welfare, toilets, offices, compound area etc.
- To assist in the management of project specific preliminaries
- Co-ordinating the Sub-Contractors as appropriate
- Preparation / assistance with the site progress reports
- Safe storage and co-ordination of materials
- To be responsible for the accurate / timely completion of site based documentation
- Attendance at project and company related meetings
- To ensure, along with the Resident Liaison Officer, all relevant resident and public complaints are resolved efficiently
You must have a full driving licence, SMSTS, Black CSCS and First Aid at work.
The salary on offer is up to £45k + company vehicle or vehicle allowance and package.
If you are interested in this vacancy and would like to apply, please send your CV to Jessica at Bromak using the contact details provided.