We're working with a Kent based regional contractor who requires a Site Manager to join their expanding work force.
The company has an excellent reputation throughout Kent.
You must be able to demonstrate, good communication skills and problem solving. Be assertive on making decisions and have the ability to motivate subcontractors and trade workers. Be commercially aware and have an all-round knowledge of building methods and regulations. Attention to detail is key along with being able to work as part of a team. You will need to be computer literate and have good management skills.
Having experience in a fast pace house build environment with timber frame experience is highly advantageous.
You will be responsible for the following:
- Site inductions, snagging works, attending site meeting and updating general administration requirements, coordinating subcontractors and trades
- Making sure all Health, Safety and Welfare Policies are in place and adhered too
- Coordinate all subcontractors and material deliveries to ensure an efficient build method in line with the build quality and build programme
- Help supervise all subcontractors and trades
- To comply with the companies policy and procedures and to bring new idea to contribute to improving the business
You will need to hold a CSCS, SMSTS and First Aid
Marton Recruitment is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.