Role: Site Manager
Salary: 45K – 55K DOE + Car & Company Benefits
Location: Birmingham and Reading
Ref: AJ0800 / AJ0801
At Ace Recruitment we specialise in the Waste Management and Recycling Sector. We offer bespoke waste management recruitment solutions and provide an excellent service for our candidates. Ace Recruitment offers a range of Waste management jobs and positions all the way up to Director level, not only for permanent positions but also for temporary waste management and contract jobs too.
Market leaders specialising in Remediation and Environmental Services operating across the UK.
Purpose and Responsibilities
An exciting opportunity has arisen for an Experienced Site Manager’s to join our clients leading Remediation and Land Restoration Services Supplier. The successful candidates will be responsible for managing all operations and staff for remediation or land restoration sites in the Reading or Birmingham area.
- On site management of projects allocated by Contracts Manager.
- Delivering project in line with Quality, Cost and Programme.
- Complete projects Incident and Injury free
- Complete projects without ANY environmental incidents
- Complete projects to the agreed specification and quality
- Ensure ALL plant, labour and materials are ordered in a timely manner to meet the contract programme
You’ll also have:
- Good working knowledge of ground and water remediation solutions for land restoration.
- Good interpersonal skills along with excellent verbal communication and skills
- Excellent organisational skills and IT Literate
- Commercial acumen and Numeric skills
- A positive 'can do' attitude
- Ability to prioritise
- Project Programming and project/Site Management
- Earth Works and Remediation experience: 5 years
- Site Management: 3 Years
Required licence or certification:
- First Aid
- A full, clean UK Driving Licence
Candidates without the mentioned experience will not be considered for this position. Please read the specification carefully to avoid disappointment.
By applying for this position, the job seeker, authorise Ace Recruitment to represent you to clients and seek work on your behalf.
Due to a high volume of applications we can only make contact with successful applicants.
By applying for this role you accept the Jobzooma terms and conditions (terms) and agree to receive email notification of other suitable jobs
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job