Site Manager, Exeter, bespoke new builds and barn conversions, £38k - £43k per year
Your new company
You'll be joining an established locally based construction company who specialise in bespoke builds and high end developments such as barn conversions, extensions and luxury renovations.
Your new role
The company you'll be working with require a Site Manager for a number of upcoming sites based within a 30 mile radius of their head office in Exeter. If you're interested in working on high end residential developments and have the below relevant criteria please get in touch.
What you'll need to succeed
- Residential experience on high end bespoke developments
- Ability to be hands on if required
- Proven record of running a site from start through to completion
What you'll get in return
- You have the opportunity to be part of an expanding local business
- Salary of between £38k and £43k per year
- 25 days worth of annual leave per year
- The chance to work on interesting projects that aren't about quantity over quality
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job