My client is a highly successful, multinational, family-owned group of companies founded over 80 years ago, which has grown to be a world leader in the field of environmental control.
We are seeking a enthusiastic, ambitious Site Manager to work full time with a salary of £30,000 - £35,000 per annum, depending on experience. This is a regional role based in the North of England and you will be ideally based in the Manchester / Liverpool area.
The purpose of the role will be responsible for the day to day management and reporting of all on site activities. They will oversee the correct installation by sub-contractors and manage any on site issues. Managing and reporting on labour activity, plant hire/use and progress directly to the relevant Project Manager.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Provide practical technical support to the Project Manager
- Liaise with contractors, architects, consultants and subcontractors
- Take responsibility for all post-order activities ensuring excellent planning and communication is in place
- Manage all communication and correspondence within company procedures
- Represent with a high level of service and image at all times
- Maximise margin and minimise risk and free of charge work
- At all times act as a company ambassador for Health, Safety and Quality
- General Project Management duties
- Site Health and Safety representation
The successful candidate must have;
- Experience in running multi-trade projects with a multiple product base (i.e. complex projects)
- Site Management/ Supervisor experience within the construction industry
- HSE Aware
- Strong IT skills
- Communication and interpersonal skills used to successfully build rapport
- Full drivers licence
- NVQ Level 3
- Ambitious and proven self starter
- Approachable and enthusiastic
Elite Staffing Solutions are acting as an Employment Agency on this vacancy.
- Site Management