Job Title: Site Manager
Sector: Main Contracting - variety of projects across the Residential and Education sectors
Your Salary: £50,000 - £55,000
Job Type: Permanent
How to Apply: Online or by phone (Paul Gurney)
Who you'll be working for:
If you are thinking long term, think about this Site Manager role.
As a business, this Hertfordshire based company takes immense pride in providing exceptional training, career development and the opportunity for its staff to continually progress. It is, therefore, no surprise that retention of staff is extremely high. They are currently looking for a Site Manager to join their 'family' in modern offices where professional approach goes hand in hand with job satisfaction.
A good salary and solid benefits package awaits the post holder including car allowance and training/professional subscriptions.
The Site Manager will ideally commence the role in March and will immediately work on a £17m new build RC Frame housing project in Hertfordshire. Future work is likely to be located in the Northern Home Counties and Southern Midlands.
Some of your responsibilities:
- Management of the groundworks, RC Frame and external packages / sub-contractors
- RAMS - Risk Assessment and Method Statements
- Toolbox talks and Inductions
- Health, Safety & Quality on site
- Short term programming
- Chairing meetings
You must have:
- Experience of managing groundworks, RC Frame and Externals packages on residential or commercial projects for a developer or main contractor.
- First Aid
So excited about the role you just can't wait to speak to our consultant?
Then stop wasting time and get in touch with Paul Gurney on !