Job Title: Site Manager
The Site Manager is responsible for the Management and Development of the workforce to achieve productivity and company objectives within budgetary parameters producing a cost effective operation that obtains and meets its planned service goals, targets and objectives. Accountable for the site's KPI's, reviewing, understanding variances, optimizing and taking corrective action where required.
Your Tasks and Responsibilities
- Ensure the daily organising of the warehouse team is efficient, safe and follows legislations relating to H&S and company policies.
- Develop and direct workforce to ensure a cost effective operation that obtains and meets its planned targets and objectives.
- Encourage and ensure employee development through the use of the training, coaching, delegating and the PMRP process.
- Maintain an environment of continuous improvement.
- Progress and manage the annual budget with a system of control that will monitor, maintain and deliver the operational efficiencies within the parameters of the predetermined costs.
- Colleagues must be managed fairly and consistently with the aid of the company's HR policies and procedures.
- Drive Continuous Improvement Initiatives for the site.
Your Skills and Experience
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to thrive in a busy working environment.
- Candidates should be reliable and flexible in order to meet the needs of the business.
- Experience of managing a team (Essential).
- Commercial acumen.
With more than 74,000 employees at 1,300 locations in over 100 countries, the Kuehne + Nagel Group is one of the world's leading logistics companies. Its strong market position lies in the seafreight, airfreight, contract logistics and overland businesses, with a clear focus on providing IT-based supply chain management.
Learn more >>
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job