Proven history of working and Finishing experience essential
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a Site Manager to join a successful Midlands based construction contractor, the site position will be based in Sheffield. As a business they work across commercial, education, health and industrial sectors offering services in design & build, refurbishment, blue-chip clients and private developers.
Roles and Responsibilities
As a Site Manager you will be responsible for managing projects which will often vary in sector, size and complexity with various values. This role will involve;
- Supervising and overseeing the direction of the project
- Programming works and ordering materials
- Working with Clients and construction professionals
- Checking and preparing site reports, designs and drawings
- Making safety inspections and ensuring construction and site safety
- Managing and coordinating site based supervisors and construction workers
- As a Site Manager you will have experience of running profitable jobs, ensuring projects are ran to programme and building relationships with Clients
- Previous experience of managing projects and sites
- Good communication skills
- Problem solving skills
- Decision-making ability
- Commercial awareness
- Ability to motivate others
- Team working skills
- Good knowledge of building methods and regulations
If you feel that you have the relevant experience to be successful in this position and would like to find out more please apply online today attaching a copy of your current CV.
Due to the vast amount of applications that we receive, it is not possible for us to contact all applicants, therefore if you have not heard from us within two working days then unfortunately your application has not been successful on this occasion, however we will register your details for consideration against future opportunities.
Linsco are an Equal Opportunities employer. All applications will be dealt with in the strictest confidence.Linsco is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.