We are currently recruiting for a Site Manager to join a forward thinking and fast-growing Construction company based in East Sussex, with various offices throughout the South of the country. With plans to increase operations to in excess of £60m within the next few years, another Site Manager is required in order to facilitate the required increase in workload.
Reporting directly to the Contracts Manager, the successful Site Manager will be responsible for the day-to-day running of the designated site, managing the whole construction process and ensuring H&S is adhered to, along with time and budgetary constraints. Other duties will include, but not be limited to, risk management, information management, quality control and site meetings.
It is envisaged that the successful Site Manager will have at least 8 years' of experience, preferably within Housing, Education, Healthcare & Commercial sectors. Experience of working on projects up to a value of around 12m+ will be important in order to facilitate successful delivery of the role. A CSCS card and SMSTS & First Aid at Work certification will be required.
Site Manager Position Overview
- Day to day supervision and co-ordination of on-site staff, subcontractors, plant and materials
- Build and maintain good relations with staff, clients and subcontractors
- Work to Construction Programmes, ensuring production targets are achieved, whilst maintaining safety and quality
- Coordinate and lead site meetings with relevant team members, departments and clients
- Maintain strict quality control procedures and conduct regular site safety checks
- Ensure all materials and machinery, including those of subcontractors are compliant with technical and quality specifications
- Ensure projects run within budget
- Ensure adherence with H&S and ensure all relevant documentation is signed off as required
- Risk Management (identifying, eliminating, minimising)
- Information management / record keeping of all relevant paperwork
- Understanding of contractual requirements
Site Manager Position Requirements
- Minimum of 8 years' experience, preferable within Housing, Education, Healthcare & Commercial sectors
- CSCS, SMSTS & First Aid at Work
- Excellent leadership and communication skills
- Capable of delivering high quality projects with values ranging up to around £12m
Site Manager Position Remuneration
- Salary: DOE
- Discretionary Bonus
- 20 days holiday + Bank Holidays
- Mileage allowance
Join us on Twitter, Facebook or LinkedIn - Search Bennett and Game Recruitment.
Bennett and Game Recruitment are acting as a Recruitment Agency in relation to this vacancy