My client are a Regional modular build and specialise contractor, who work across several key sectors including, education, healthcare, events services, house building and construction. As a result of expansion and winning new projects, they are currently looking to recruit a Site Manager to work with them on a freelance basis.
You will be working on two specialised new build houses in the Sheffield area. The project is due to start mid march and run until August 2018.
As a No. 1 Site Manager, your roles and responsibilities will include:
- Assisting the Contracts Manager with pre-start details
- Reporting to the Project / Contracts Manager on the progress against the programme
- Maintenance of company required Health & Safety procedures / initiatives including PPE, Site Inductions, Management of Method Statements/Risk Assessments, Work Permits, Scaffold/Lifting equipment inspections
- Adherence to the Company quality standards including Management of defects, compliance with specification, compliance with materials / workmanship schedules, subcontractor code of conduct, considerate Constructors Scheme
- Coordination / Leadership of the site team
- Assisting with the preparation of the Health and Safety file
- Maintaining and update Construction Phase Health & Safety plan as works proceed
- Liaising with the client, consultants, contract administrator, head office etc
- To be responsible for the opening and closing of the site facilities
- To assist in the management of project specific preliminaries
- Co-ordinating the Sub-Contractors as appropriate
This is an exciting opportunity for a Site Manager, who has some experience working in the Modular Build sector. The ideal candidate will have a desire to progress and learn.
You must have a black CSCS card, SMSTS and First Aid. The rate is negotiable.
If you are interested in this vacancy and would like to apply, please send your CV to Danielle at Bromak using the contact details provided.