Are you looking for a new role as a Site Manager in residential developments?
I am currently working with a developer on an excellent opportunity for a Site Manager to work on a project for one of Londons largest developers.
On offer is an attractive salary between £50,000 - £65,000 + competitive package with the opportunity to work and grow with a leading organisation on interesting schemes in and around London.
* Reporting directly into the Project Manager
* Taking responsibility for the day to day running and problem solving of a section of the development
* Ensuring health and safety on site
* Managing sub contractors and trades in order to deliver
* Contractor or Developer experience
* Valid CSCS, SMSTS & First Aid certificates
* Proven track record on a project from start to finish
If this role sounds of interest and would like more information call Coral on
Randstad CPE values diversity and promotes equality. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate against any of the protected characteristics that fall under the Equality Act 2010. We encourage and welcome applications from all sections of society and are more than happy to discuss reasonable adjustments and/or additional arrangements as required to support your application.
Candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK.
For the purposes of the Conduct Regulations 2003, when advertising permanent vacancies we are acting as an Employment Agency, and when advertising temporary/contract vacancies we are acting as an Employment Business.