A challenging opportunity has become available for a Site Manager to join a top tier contractor on a small new build project in South London. You will be number one on site, responsible for building 5 new build houses from start to finish.
- Easily accessible by public transport.
- Running your own project as a number one.
- Working on an exciting, challenging project.
- Long term guaranteed freelance work.
- Managing the trades and sub contractors, ordering the sequencing of work.
- Liasing with the client.
- Reporting directly into the construction director, providing regular reports and maintaining a detailed site diary.
- Will hold SMSTS, CSCS and First Aid
- 5 - 10 years' experience working for a main contractor / developer, ideally running your own job.
- Knowledge of relevant safety legislation and codes of practice.
- Possess strong verbal and written communication skills with the ability to build relationships, influence stakeholders at various levels of the organisation.
If this role is of interest please call Thomas Sexton on or send your Cv
Randstad CPE values diversity and promotes equality. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate against any of the protected characteristics that fall under the Equality Act 2010. We encourage and welcome applications from all sections of society and are more than happy to discuss reasonable adjustments and/or additional arrangements as required to support your application.
Candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK.
For the purposes of the Conduct Regulations 2003, when advertising permanent vacancies we are acting as an Employment Agency, and when advertising temporary/contract vacancies we are acting as an Employment Business.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job