We require a number one Site Manager for a family culture construction group, who undertake and deliver projects to a high standard for clients throughout the South East and predominantly Kent.
They are offering the right candidate the opportunity to manage a new build Oast style house in Kent. The company intend to hire the right candidate prior to start on site and will require the them to facilitate the site set up dealing with any environmental issues and site equipment and amenities hire.
* Able to prepare works programmes, risk management schedules
* Ability to communicate with senior project management and subcontractors
* Organise and control direct labour and sub-contractors
* Be responsible for the day-to-day running and organisation of the site including initial set-up
* Demonstrate implementation of site Health and Safety Plans
* Able to liaise with customer and client
* Demonstrate good team management skills.
As a minimum you will hold a valid CSCS Black Card, SMSTS, and an in-date site health and safety certificate. A construction BTEC or NVQ 4 in site management is an advantage. In return you will receive a competitive hourly rate and have the potential of moving in to a more permanent role if desired.
If you are looking for the next step in your career, a change of environment or a new challenge then please apply for this role now via this advert, or ask for Craig Birtles in the Brighton branch of Search Consultancy
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job