My client is a 3 star Regional Housebuilding contractor, who work in the residential sector building 2-6 bed homes. As a result of expansion and new developments, they are currently looking to recruit experienced Freelance Housebuilding Site Managers to work with them on long term contracts.
Our client has sites based in Doncaster, Barnsley, Tadcaster, Wakefield & the York area. They are looking for Site Manager's to join them on a freelance basis.
As a Site Manager, you will well established and confident in a standalone role. You will be responsible for
- Assisting the Contracts Manager with pre-start details
- Reporting to the Project / Contracts Manager on the progress against the programme
- Maintenance of company required Health & Safety procedures / initiatives including PPE, Site Inductions, Management of Method Statements/Risk Assessments, Work Permits, Scaffold/Lifting equipment inspections
- Adherence to the Company quality standards including Management of defects, compliance with specification, compliance with materials / workmanship schedules, subcontractor code of conduct, considerate Constructors Scheme
- Maintaining and update Construction Phase Health & Safety plan as works proceed
- Liaising with the client, consultants, contract administrator, head office etc
- To assist in the management of project specific preliminaries
- To ensure, along with the Resident Liaison Officer, all relevant resident and public complaints are resolved efficiently
This is an exciting opportunity for an experienced Freelance Housebuilding Site Manager, who has a proven track record working with volume Housebuilding contractors. The ideal candidate will have a solid history in this sector of construction.
You must have a full driving licence, SMSTS, Black CSCS & First Aid at work.
The hourly rate for the Site Manager role is £20ph.
If you are interested in this vacancy & would like to apply, please send your CV to Danielle at Bromak using the contact details provided.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job