Site Manager £40,000 - £45,000 plus £5,000 car allowance
Site Manager Purpose:
- Responsible for the safety, quality, building to programme of all our client’s on site works.
Site Manager Benefits/Hours:
- £5k car allowance
- 25 days' holiday plus BH
- Ongoing training provided
- 8.30-5 Mon-Fri, 1 hour lunch
Site Manager Reports to:
- Construction Manager
Site Manager Key Accountabilities:
- Over seeing contractors on site and ensuring all works are completed according to programme dates. Encourage contractors to take full advantage of any opportunities to gain on programme that may arise.
- Oversee housekeeping by sub contractors.
- Monitor materials and notify the Construction Manager in good time when materials need ordering
- Attend weekly progress meetings.
- Act in the interest of our client at all times
- Inform the Construction Manager as soon as any plant can be off hired.
- Ensure all works are carried out to the right spec and highlight any quality issues as soon as they become apparent.
- Experience with finishing.
- Timber frame knowledge would be an advantage.
- Ensure compliance with the Quality Management System at all times, keeping paper and electronic documentation, records and filing up to date.
- Operate with the highest regard to Health & Safety ensuring compliance with the Health & Safety policy.
- Other duties which may from time to time be required as requested by the Company Directors.
Jackie Kerr Recruitment is an independent agency that has been established for 19 years.
We strive to provide the ultimate consultancy service to all our candidates. Whether you are looking for permanent or temporary work we pride ourselves in understanding our candidate’s requirement’s to ensure that we place you in your ideal role.
We have recently heavily invested in new Recruitment Software that provides an online portal. Simply visit jackiekerrrecruitment . com to enter your details and you will receive job alerts, hot off the press.
The portal enables you to update your information and CV at any time, so we always have your latest employment details on record.
So please visit our website and let us help you to find your dream job!
Please note: At Jackie Kerr Recruitment we receive a huge number of applications for each job that is posted. If you do not hear from us within 2 weeks of your original application, please go to our website jackiekerrrecruitment . com to apply for other jobs that may be suitable to you.
- Site Management
- Construction Site Management
- Finish Work
- Timber Frame