Site Manager - Birmingham
Edge Careers are recruiting on behalf of one the regions fastest growing building contractors who have a very strong orderbook for 2018/19. Our client turns over £60m and has a regional office in South Birmingham, which delivers schemes up to £50m across the following sectors:
Due to sustained growth, an opportunity has arisen for an experienced Site Manager to join the business. The newly appointed Site Manager will be reporting into a visiting Contracts Manager on projects ranging from £2m - £40m within the West Midlands.
Initially, you will be of 1 of 2 site based Managers playing an integral part in delivering a £13m 46-week Industrial project in Solihull.
You must possess the following skills:
- Achieve targets and carry out programming and monitoring to ensure that deadlines are met
- Read and understand specifications, drawings, preliminaries, preambles and contract documentation
- Produce H&S and O&M on completion of projects
- Requisition and management of materials/delivery
- Ensure full compliance with all Health & Safety aspects
The successful Site Manager will ideally have Industrial experience and:
- 5+ Years' Site Management Experience
- Track record of delivering projects
- Easy commutable to Birmingham and surrounding areas
**This company is a privately-owned contractor that prides its self on looking after its employees. **
If you would like to be considered for this role, please click apply. For further information, please contact Ian Bond on at Edge Careers