A unique and exciting opportunity has become available for a Site Manager to join a top tier developer on a major new build project in East London. You will be responsible for closing out 20 high end units.
- Easily accessible by public transport.
- Joining dynamic and sociable team with a forward-thinking approach to construction.
- Working on an exciting, well known, landmark project.
- Long term guaranteed freelance work.
- Managing the trades and sub contractors, ordering the sequencing of work.
- Checking the quality of the work delivered by your team.
- Reporting directly into an on site project manager, providing regular reports and maintaining a detailed site diary.
- Will hold SMSTS, CSCS and First Aid
- 2 - 5 years' experience working for a top tier main contractor / developer, ideally closing out residential units.
- Knowledge of relevant safety legislation and codes of practice.
- Possess strong verbal and written communication skills with the ability to build relationships, influence stakeholders at various levels of the organisation.
If this role is of interest please call Thomas Sexton on or send your Cv
Randstad CPE values diversity and promotes equality. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate against any of the protected characteristics that fall under the Equality Act 2010. We encourage and welcome applications from all sections of society and are more than happy to discuss reasonable adjustments and/or additional arrangements as required to support your application.
Candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK.
For the purposes of the Conduct Regulations 2003, when advertising permanent vacancies we are acting as an Employment Agency, and when advertising temporary/contract vacancies we are acting as an Employment Business.