Clifton Shard are working with an Oxfordshire based construction business that are known for their unique portfolio of design and build solutions of timber frame build packages in the high end, bespoke sector.
Due to their continued success we are recruiting for an experienced Site Manager, where you will be responsible for the safety, quality and the strict build plan of all Sylva’s on site works.
- Overseeing contractors on site and ensuring all works are completed according to programme dates. Encourage contractors to take full advantage of any opportunities to gain on programme that may arise.
- Oversee housekeeping by sub-contractors.
- Monitor materials and notify the Construction Manager in good time when materials need ordering
- Attend weekly progress meetings.
- Inform the Construction Manager as soon as any plant can be off hired.
- Ensure all works are carried out to the right spec and highlight any quality issues as soon as they become apparent.
We are interested in hearing from experienced Site Manager who have relevant experience working with bespoke projects and have experience in finishing. Experience with timber framing would be highly desirable.
This is a fantastic opportunity to work for a growing company and work on a variety of projects with no two being the same. You will also profit from the following company benefits.
- 25 days holiday per year (plus 8 bank holidays)
- Pension scheme
If you are interested please apply online today, or alternatively contact Ben at the Clifton Shard team who will be happy to discuss in more detail.
- Timber Frame
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job