Due to a period of growth and winning a number of new contracts across Essex, Cambridgeshire and Suffolk this highly respected contractor now has a requirement for an additional Site Manager to join the team.
Established for over 100 hundred years they have built a reputation for producing high quality buildings on time and within budget across Essex and East Anglia. Their aim is to establish long working relationships with clients both existing and new and as a business work from small contracts through to multi million pound projects including refurbishment, new build, extensions and conversions up to a value of CIRCA £8 million.
- Extensive site management experience with a minimum of 5 - 10 years as the site no 1 with overall responsibility and control of the site
- Experience of leading site teams including own labour and specialist subcontractors. Able to demonstrate good skills in taking responsibility and motivating teams
- Ability to produce short term programmes and to work to achieve deadlines
- Able to demonstrate experience of supervision of a full range of construction activities throughout the whole of the build process to include new build and refurbishment.
- SMSTS, CSCS, First Aid at work
This is a fantastic opportunity to work for one of the region’s most respected companies who offer attractive salaries/packages as well as career development.