Site Manager - New Build Housing Developments
Competitive salary + package
This is an opportunity for a Site Manager to work for a regional housebuilder who pride themselves in delivering quality homes. The company has developments in Durham where they require a Site Manager to join the business on a permanent basis.
The role - Site Manager - New Build Housing Developments
You will be an experienced Site Manager who can support continued business growth in the Yorkshire region. You will be reporting to the Contracts Manager and will be responsible for managing and controlling the day to day site activities to meet programmes in accordance with the company policies and procedures on new build developments. You will be able to work in a fast paced environment where attention to details is of upmost importance and the quality of the build is of an exceptional standard.
- Achieve production targets and carry out programming and monitoring to ensure that deadlines are met
- Read and understand specifications, drawings, preliminaries, preambles and contract documentation
- Produce H&S and O&M on completion of projects
- Requisition and management of materials/delivery
- Issue subcontractors with regular short term programmes to ensure planned progress is achieved
- Hold progress meetings
- Display on site an up to date copy of the construction programme indicating the progress to date
- Give full consideration to the tender allowances when establishing the site compound
- Liaise with the design team, clients, subcontractors and suppliers to and maintain good working relationships
- Attend monthly cost meetings and agree contribution forecast
- Ensure full compliance with all Health & Safety aspects
- Obtain risk assessments and method statements from contractors prior to work commencement
- Handle all customer care issues in a timely and professional manner
To qualify for this position you must have experience working on new build housing schemes and have a proven track record in delivery of volume house building. Ideally you would have already worked for a housebuilder of medium to large size. You will also have a sound knowledge of Health & Safety on site and have good technical and commercial awareness. In addition, you MUST hold a relevant CSCS card, SMSTS, valid First Aid and Scaffold Appreciation certificates. Having won an NHBC award would be particularly advantageous.
What is on Offer for the Site Manager - New Build Housing Site Manager
You will benefit from an excellent salary plus package including company car or car allowance, medical cover and pension. A bonus scheme is also in place. This is an excellent opportunity to join a successful house builder who builds a quality product.
How to apply for the Site Manager - New Build Housing Site Manager - If you are interested in this exciting position please click the link below or contact Jessica Fairbrother at Bromak.
All applications will be dealt with the strictest confidence.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job