Site Manager Station Closeout
Site Manager (Station Closeout) - MUST HAVE PREVIOUS RAIL STATION EXPERIENCE OF CLOSEOUT / HANDOVER (M&E)
To support the Business to enable the contractor to efficiently honour their contract through the coordination of interfaces, interrogation of his programme, and the monitoring and reporting of progress for a particular area of responsibility.
Support the Business in relation to the following:
- Supporting the Project Manager in preparing communications and instructions to contractors in accordance with the Works Contracts Administration Procedures.
- Overseeing construction activities of construction contracts within the area of responsibility at each geographic location or system based area.
- Monitoring the contractor’s management of direct hire and subcontract relations, and facilitating the utility/rail interfaces on site.
- Supporting interfaces between the assigned principle contractor and other adjacent or follow-on Client contracts on site.
- Monitoring programme objectives and contractor progress and performance against the contract milestones and current accepted programme; reviewing productivity of installed quantities against forecasts.
- Completing daily reports; keeping the Project Construction Manager informed of contract and site progress & performance.
- Supporting the Project Manager in key stakeholder relationships in coordination with the contractor and community relations officers; monitoring contractor’s activity in community relations and performance against the Commitment Compliance Plan.
- Providing constructability input during review of contractor/engineering submissions.
- Interrogating the contractor’s Work Programme and liaising with the contractor to seek notice of activities and interventions.
- Monitoring contractors compliance with contractual requirements regarding mobilisation and logistics
- Providing support to the Project Field Engineer in monitoring Contractor compliance with the Construction Quality Plan, and in resolution of NCRs and Snag List items at contract level.
- Monitoring and supporting the contractor’s compliance with Environmental, Safety & Health requirements, escalating issues and seeking intervention where required. Checking there is a satisfactory level of health and safety through taking reasonable care of own and others’ health and safety and of those who may be affected in the day-to-day delivery of this role
- Experience of managing the construction of significant value packages of work on comparable major project infrastructure works
- Knowledge and experience of construction quality systems and processes
- Understanding of project controls processes
- Knowledge and experience of site-based ES&H processes and procedures
- Prior experience supervising and administering subcontractors.
- Knowledge of the use of subcontracts; knowledge of the contractor/ subcontractor’s responsibilities contained in subcontract documents
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'