We are working in partnership with a Secondary School in South East London looking for a site manager to work within their busy school.
Your duties will include:
- Manage teams of outside contractors and liaise with other bodies to ensure all building requirements are met;
- Operate appropriate site security systems;
- Make sure that the school site is kept in a good state of repair, clean, safe, and stocked with all necessary cleaning and maintenance supplies.
- Is reliable and able to work as part of a supportive tea
- Has DIY skills
- Is aware of H&S issues
- Has the physical ability to carry out manual handling tasks i.e. lifting, climbing and moving items
To apply for this position please send your CV ASAP to Lucy at ASQ Education or alternatively contact her on .
We are currently working on numerous vacancies, so if this position is not quite for you, please send us your CV to discuss other opportunities more suitable to your requirements.
- "site manager" "secondary school" "south eaast london"
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'