Are you looking for a Site Managers role with a leading regional civil engineering contractor in the West Midlands?
My client is looking for a stand alone site manager to work on various projects such as roads and highways / drainage and sewers as well as some residential housing access and 278 works.
The successful candidate will have been in a senior engineering or site manager role with a civil engineering / groundworks contractor. Applicants must have an engineering background.
The company offer a strong benefits package and competitive salary
- Competitive package
- Regional location of both office and projects
- Excellent progression opportunities
- Proactive team with high performance atmosphere
- Continuous training opportunities
My client is looking for high-performing, experienced individuals with the following credentials:
- A proven track record of delivering residential groundworks projects.
- Minimum relevant level 4 qualification (HNC/NVQ4 etc) or equivalent.
- A minimum of 2 years setting out experience
- Appropriate CSCS card.
- SMSTS certificate.
- First Aid certificate.
- Valid driving licence.
- Maintaining a high standard of health, safety and environmental management.
- Ensuring that the project is delivered to the client's expected level of quality in accordance with the project specifications and project requirements.
- Organising the works and supply chain to create a strong working environment, avoiding disruption between trades.
- Working to eliminate waste so as to avoid non recoverable costs and preliminary losses.
- Undergoing continuous professional development to ensure appropriate technical awareness.
- Managing the project handover procedure and ensuring a defect / snag free completion.
Role: Site Manager
Location: West Midlands
Start Date: ASAP
Job type: Permanent
Salary: £45,000 - £55,000 + Car + Health + Pension
Randstad CPE values diversity and promotes equality. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate against any of the protected characteristics that fall under the Equality Act 2010. We encourage and welcome applications from all sections of society and are more than happy to discuss reasonable adjustments and/or additional arrangements as required to support your application.
Candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK.
For the purposes of the Conduct Regulations 2003, when advertising permanent vacancies we are acting as an Employment Agency, and when advertising temporary/contract vacancies we are acting as an Employment Business.
- Civils / Infrastructure / residential / roads and highways
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'