I am working on behalf of a successful building main contractor. They typically deliver large scale student accommodation projects throughout the UK.
They are seeking a Site Manager or Senior Site Manager to join their business on a permanent basis.
All projects are design and build and the values range between £10M - £30M and are typically a mixture of RC and Streel frame structures
Candidates should have a minimum of 5 years' industry experience, and looking for opportunities to advance their careers on major projects.
Experience in any of the following key sectors would be an advantage: Student Accommodation / Extra Care / Hotels / Retirement Villages / Health Care / Offices Blocks / Apartments
- Competitive package
- Excellent progression opportunities
- Proactive team with high performance atmosphere
- Continuous training opportunities
My client is looking for high-performing, experienced individuals with the following credentials:
- Degree educated (or equivalent) in Construction Management or other relevant discipline
- Previous Project Management experience with an established main contractor (blue chip preferred)
- Experience in delivering Design & Build commercial construction projects with values of £15 million or more
- Relevant CSCS Certification
- SMSTS & 1st Aid Qualifications
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Maintaining a high standard of health, safety and environmental management.
- Ensuring that the project is delivered to the client's expected level of quality in accordance with the project specifications and project requirements.
- Producing and developing project programmes and controlling operations to achieve delivery of the project on time.
- Organising the works and supply chain to create a strong working environment, avoiding disruption between trades.
- Working to eliminate waste so as to avoid non recoverable costs and preliminary losses.
- Undergoing continuous professional development to ensure appropriate technical awareness.
- Managing the project handover procedure and ensuring a defect / snag free completion.
Job title: Site Manager / Senior Site Manager
Project Type: Student Accommodation / Apartments
Start Date: ASAP
Job type: Permanent
Salary: £50,000 - £60,000 + Package
Randstad CPE values diversity and promotes equality. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate against any of the protected characteristics that fall under the Equality Act 2010. We encourage and welcome applications from all sections of society and are more than happy to discuss reasonable adjustments and/or additional arrangements as required to support your application.
Candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK.
For the purposes of the Conduct Regulations 2003, when advertising permanent vacancies we are acting as an Employment Agency, and when advertising temporary/contract vacancies we are acting as an Employment Business.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job