Site Manager (School) North West
One of our leading clients, a multi-divisional Main Contractor, have just secured a £4m Modular Build School project in the North West. They have asked us to supply them with a Freelance Site Manager to head up the project which runs until August 2018. The successful candidate will be No.1 on site reporting into a visiting Contracts Manager. Previous Schools project experience would be a distinct advantage.
- Overseeing the modular build new build school.
- Managing and overseeing the works of all subcontractors on site.
- No. 1 on site, reporting in to a visiting Contracts Manager on a weekly basis.
- Ensuring that the works carried out are to the highest standards.
- Overseeing all Health & Safety on site, ensuring that all RAMS and procedures are up to date.
- Carrying out work inspections and checks.
- Providing daily tool box talks and briefings.
- At least 5 years' experience working as a No. 1 on site.
- Previous experience working on a school.
- MUST have SMSTS, CSCS and First Aid at Work.
- Good personality with excellent communication skills.
- Available to start work immediately.
If you feel that you have the necessary experience and are interested in this role then please forward your CV to Meera Patel at the email address professional@uklgroup. com
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"