Our client is a multi-disciplined Main Contractor that works across a broad cross section of the construction industry. The company continues to win work in the retail sector and as a result, they are looking to appoint a Site Manager to deliver a high profile refurbishment to a high street supermarket store.
The project will start on Monday 26/03/2018 for a duration of 9 weeks.
Your main duties will be as follows:
- Customer facing to develop and maintain good working relationships with the design team, client and supply chain.
- Programme completion to oversee all site activities and monitor progress against plan, taking remedial action where appropriate whilst protecting the companies' contractual position at all times.
- Fully embrace the bespoke close out process for the project and liaise fully with the Contracts Manager.
- People Management to supervise PAYE staff and manage all supply chain operatives.
- Management of Health, Safety & Environment - to implement and maintain high standards of Health, Safety & Environmental issues on site in accordance with the company HSQE policy and Construction Management Plan (CMP).
- To ensure all files and associated paperwork are returned at the end of each project and personally handed over to the Health and Safety Manager.
- Quality Control - to ensure high standards of quality are achieved on the project.
- To conduct site meetings and develop the risk profile for the project.
- To feedback and support any directives as laid out by the Directors of the business. Administration - to maintain accurate records and manage internal and external correspondence.
Qualifications & Experience Needed:
- CSCS Managers card
- First Aid
- Asbestos Awareness
If you are a Site Manager who lives within a commuting distance to Kirriemuir and have a proven track record in delivering retail refurbishment projects, please forward your CV to UKL Professional for the attention of Rob Glaser.