Our client is a Fit Out Main Contractor specialising in fast track Retail and Shopfitting projects across the country. Together we are actively looking for an experienced Site Manager to work on a 4 week Shopfitting project based in Omagh, Northern Ireland, starting on September 25th.
Site Manager Responsibilities:
- Ensuring company HS&E and quality standards, operating processes, company policies and all legislative requirements are understood, implemented and adhered to at all times.
- Organising the site to deliver programme requirements on a daily basis.
- Co-ordinating sub-contractors to ensure efficiency of work.
- Monitor the quality of work carried out ensuring high standards of quality are achieved and addressing any issues with sub-contractors / trades.
- Ensuring all programmes, plans, method statements and risk assessments are up to date, understood and adhered to by all the necessary people.
- Solving design and technical issues on site
- Providing a safe & tidy handover to the dayshift team
- Effective forward planning skills, requesting information for forthcoming shifts
- Client liaison.
- Recent project experience on retail fit-out projects is essential.
- CSCS/SMSTS/First Aid/Asbestos Awareness are essential.
- Experience of formulating detailed electronic daily reports.
- Ideally from a Trade background.
If you fit this criteria and are interested in the vacancy, please send your CV for the attention of Meera Patel to professional@uklgroup .com
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job