Site Manager Job in Oxfordshire - Residential Sector - Timber Frame
Your new company
Hays are currently working exclusively with a bespoke design and build residential contractor. They specialise in the design and construction of timber frame new build homes.
Your new role
As a Site Manager you will lead a site / project from start to finish. Successful candidates will be providing support for the clients affordable units, custom build and apartments. Although the majority of your time will be spent on one site you will be asked to cover other sites as required.
- Over seeing contractors on site and ensuring all works are completed according to programme dates. Encourage contractors to take full advantage of any opportunities to gain on programme that may arise.
- Oversee housekeeping by sub contractors.
- Monitor materials and notify the Construction Manager in good time when materials need ordering
- Attend weekly progress meetings.
- Act in the interest of the client at all times
- Inform the Construction Manager as soon as any plant can be off hired.
- Ensure all works are carried out to the right spec and highlight any quality issues as soon as they become apparent.
- Experience with finishing.
- Timber frame knowledge would be an advantage.
- Ensure compliance with the Quality Management System at all times, keeping paper and electronic documentation, records and filing up to date.
- Operate with the highest regard to Health & Safety ensuring compliance with the Health & Safety policy.
What you'll need to succeed
It is essential to have the following:
- General house building background
- Planning & organisation
- First Aider
- Timber frame experience
- LOLER qualifications
What you'll get in return
Salary £40-50k depending on experience.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'