Site Manager Required in Cambridge (CB2).
The Role- The Site Manager will be working alongside painters on the final stages of a new build housing project. The perfect candidate will need to be well accustomed to following a programme of works, working to tight deadlines and be Health and Safety focused at all times.
Key attributes of the Site Manager role include:
- Assertiveness and able to make senior decisions
- Motivation and drive essential
- Experience of managing high specification and commercial/residential building projects.
- Experience in working to tight deadlines on medium to large scale building projects.
- Delivering quality finished end product to time & budget.
- Thorough knowledge of H&S procedures
- Excellent communication skills at all levels.
- CSCS & SMSTS certificates.
- First Aid qualified
Click Apply for more information!
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age
- Site Manager