This is a fantastic opportunity for a dynamic and forward thinking Site Manager/Contract Manager to join an expanding and progressive organisation whom value their employees and offer an excellent benefits package.
The working the hours are 8:00am to 4:00pm Monday to Friday and benefits include and excellent pernsion scheme, 32 days annual leave and a generous car allowance.
The Site Manager will be responsible for work progammes and will ensure all operations are carried out to a high quality, on time and within budget.
- To prepare a business plan for the areas allocated alongside the Operations Director, and to monitor performance against said business plan.
- To have full managerial responsibility for the allocated work areas, involving full supervision of all contractors.
- To ensure all work is completed with contractually defined timescales.
- To develop and implement procedures in order to produce quality standards.
- To ensure the invoicing of all completed works is undertaken.
- To ensure good industrial relations are maintained and that safety protocol is following in accordance with any legislative requirements.
- To ensure relevant departments are planning ahead for example, the pre-ordering or material and plant equipment as appropriate.
- To carry out on-site inspections, provide support and offer solutions to areas of improvement.
- To have a flexible and proactive approach in all areas.
- To participate in implementations of the performance appraisal scheme.
- To ensure a high level of service is provided at all times.
- To monitor sickness and attendance, carry out staff return to work interviews/counselling. If required, instigate disciplinary action in accordance with company procedure.
- To assist in the recruitment of new staff where necessary and to ensure relevant training is provided to new starters.
Experience and Attributes
- Previous experience of supervision and performance management within operation areas.
- Maintaining and improving KPI’s.
- Preparation of work schedules.
- Knowledge and understanding of the Health and Safety at Work Act (1974).
- Ability to implement policies and procedures.
- Ability to prepare and produce technical reports.
- IT literate – previous use of Microsoft packages.
- Strong people management skills.
- Full, clean driving licence
- Project Management
- Presentation Skills
- Knowledge of Microsoft Project
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job