£30,000-£33,000 plus package
My client offers a unique waste disposal and recycling service for household soft furnishings. This is one of the leading furniture recyclers within the UK.
Due to expansion and rapid growth, this environmentally friendly and quality driven company is looking for a Site Manager to oversee all the day to day site operations of one of their sites in Lancashire.
This is an exciting opportunity to be part of a growing company that’s offering progression.
Responsibilities of the Site Manager
- To ensure a safe and healthy working environment
- Directly responsible for all 30 staff (no more than 20 at any time)
- Responsible for all site H&S and environmental issues
- Deal with any visitors to the site including clients and the Environmental agency
- Ensure site production targets are achieved
- Responsible for the appearance and efficiency of the site.
- All paper work is kept up to date
- Responsible for the recruitment process
Requirements of the Site Manager
- You must have relevant Site Management experience within recycling or waste management
- Have the ability to lead and motivate a team with a “hands on” approach
Site Manager Package
Basic salary of £30,000 - £33,000 plus bonus, Laptop and phone, Car/ car allowance
Please contact Andy Billington on the details below for an immediate interview.