Site Manager/Project Manager (Fit Out and Shop Fit Out)
£38,000 - £50,000
Our client, a Top 10 main contractor who specialise in all aspects of fast track retail & fit out projects, are seeking an experienced site manager to run high specification fit-out and refurbishment projects. The company have a excellent reputation and a full works portfolio.
The Retail Site Manager will;
- Produce and keep up to date a detailed project plan to deliver the retail elements
- Manage the handover stage and ensure that a formal process and procedure is in place to deal with any closing out snagging issues.
- Monitor the quality of work carried out ensuring high standards of quality are achieved and addressing any issues with sub-contractors / trades.
- Ensuring all programmes, plans, method statements and risk assessments are up to date, understood and adhered to by all the necessary people.
- Solving design and technical issues on site
- Effective forward planning skills, requesting information for shifts
The Successful Applicant will have the following:
- A professional qualification in construction (preferable)
- Preferably come from a trade back ground (joinery or painting and decorating)
- Fast Track, Fit out and refurb experience
- Extensive retail project management experience
- Project Values of up to £3m
If you are interested in this position please contact Darren strand on:
Randstad CPE values diversity and promotes equality. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate against any of the protected characteristics that fall under the Equality Act 2010. We encourage and welcome applications from all sections of society and are more than happy to discuss reasonable adjustments and/or additional arrangements as required to support your application.
Candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK.
For the purposes of the Conduct Regulations 2003, when advertising permanent vacancies we are acting as an Employment Agency, and when advertising temporary/contract vacancies we are acting as an Employment Business.