Site Manager / Project Manager / Structural Steel Work / Construction / CSCS
A well-established steel contractor based near Petersfield is looking for a Site Manager / Project Manager to join their team to look after their projects. Structural steelwork experience is essential.
They are looking to recruit a highly motivated individual to initially work under the guidance of the Managing Director and coordinate the current projects and ensure they run smoothly, to deadline. You'll be working on a variety of projects based in the UK, predominantly in London and surrounding areas.
- Relevant CSCS card
- Full UK Driving Licence
- Solid experience in a similar post
- Good knowledge of steel fabrication and installation
- Proficient understanding of technical drawings
- Excellent communication skills
- Excellent organisation and planning ability
- Ability to cope with high pressure and work to deadlines
Salary: £38,000 - £45,000 per annum (negotiable)
Immediate start available
If you feel you have the right experience for this role, our client would love to hear from you!
Click APPLY now if this sounds of interest.
- Site Manager / Project Manager / Structural Steel Work / Construction / CSCS