No.1 Site Manager with overall responsibility from start to finish on Private Residential projects.
With a strong pipeline of work, seeking someone looking for a stable position with opportunity for growth.
My client is an established residential developer with sites across Lancashire, Yorkshire and Cheshire. With many years of experience in planning and delivering fantastic residential schemes.
The Site Manager will report directly to the Contracts Manager, you will have autonomy to deliver the entire scheme from ground through to customer handover.
These homes will range from affordable to high spec, and good eye for detail and quality is essential.
Projects can range in size so someone who is able to turn around smaller developments in nicher locations aswell as larger projects would be suitable.
The successful Site Manager for this role will be highly motivated and be able to work in a busy, pressurised environment and have proven experiences working to tight deadlines.
You will be a very strong character, used to dealing with sub-contractors and have experience of dealing with all aspects of a new build project.
The successful candidate will have;
- Have experience working within house building
- Proven experience of running a scheme from ground through to inception as #1 on site.
- Have a strong track record working on 20+ unit projects.
- Have excellent customer and business communication skills.
- Experience managing Assistant Site Managers and a strong background in handling sub-contractors.
- Ideally 5+ years experience as Site Manager.
Market rate salary and package
- Private Residential Site Manager
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job